WENDY KAYE HOOPER
Wendy has been a complementary practitioner since 1993, working for the NHS and teaching complementary therapies in Redditch and Worcester for Worcester Education Authority. Wendy is fully qualified, licensed and insured in all the therapies she practices.
All treatments are carried out in our special air conditioned Treatment Room, with its modern decor, bright ambiance and relaxing atmosphere.
We are dedicated to helping the whole family to better health and well being.
Offering a warm and friendly welcome, we are available during the day to answer any questions that you may have regarding any treatments or any health conditions. Or, if you prefer, you can take advantage of our FREE 15-minute, no obligation consultation. Home visits are also available by arrangement.
Most importantly, you will be treated with the utmost care and discretion at all times.
Wendy is fully licensed, qualified, insured and is a member of:
• MGNI - Guild of Naturopathic Iridologists (Int)
• MACH - Member of the Association and Register of Colon Hydrotherapists
• MBAcC - British Acupuncture Council
• MICHT - Int. Council of Holistic Therapists
• MIFHB - Int. Federation of Health & Beauty Therapists
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Hot stone massage