Reflexology is absolutely wonderful to help you balance and relax during menopause.
It uses certain, thumb, finger and hand techniques and works with systems of the body through the feet. It is based on a structure called Zone Theory. It is an ancient therapy with can be traced back to the Egyptians. The zones relate to organs and systems within the body and work directly on the nerve endings which correspond to these parts.
- Restoring hormonal balance
- Increasing the ability to concentrate
- Easing the nervous system and therefore helping to relieve stress and tension
- Relieving fatigue (tiredness)
- Enhancing the mind to feel stronger and more in control of its surroundings
- Restoring energy to the body and its organs
- Improving blood circulation
- Boosting the lymphatic system to help eliminate toxins and impurities
- Helping relieve pain
- Helping the body to digest food efficiently and to detoxify naturally
- Helping respiratory problems