Has the menopause affected your application to work or left you feeling less confident and lacking in energy?
Do you dread going into work every day but don’t know how to change direction?
Have you ever thought of running your own business but found it too daunting?
Then individual coaching could help you get the focus and zest back into your working life. With extended pensionable dates, many people will have to work longer and, therefore, we should give ourselves every opportunity to enjoy it.
So how can coaching help you?
A professional business coach will work with you to:Understand how to overcome difficulties experienced through the menopause in relation to work.
- Explore your strengths, areas of development, opportunities, values and beliefs.
- Increase self-awareness and build self-confidence. These often hold us back from living out our dreams and desires - wouldn't it be wonderful to enjoy our working lives?Look at work from a different perspective – often this is all we need to move our thinking to a more positive state.
- Look at the current challenges you may be having in the workplace and find solution-focussed opportunities.
- Find ways to avoid anxiety and make less mistakes.
- Become a more creative thinker.
- Become a better communicator which can result in a favourable impact on your professional career.
- Explore the options of setting up your own business, if this is what you desire. By working with coaches who own their own succesful businesses, they understand the challenges and can give you the support you need. They can work with you to build a constructive business strtucture for the future and set achieveable goals - this may be just the kick-start you need to be your own boss! Your coach will be dedicated to helping you achieve these goals and to maintain them in the future.
- Look at the business you may already be running. How often do you look at your business from a different perspective to enable it to grow? Are you optimising your business potential?
- Reach desired success in the most time- and cost-effective way.
- Understand how indecision and procrastination will cost you your dreams. Your coach will help you through this difficult time to move you forward.
A business coach is an investment in YOU to get the most out of YOUR working life.
YOU ARE WORTH IT!